Monday, September 29, 2008

This week goals!

This past weekend was great! I meet all my goals, without overeating! The weekends are always so hard for me. I'm not sure why.

This weeks goals after a plateau:
  • Eat only when hungry.
  • Chew my food well.
  • Stop eating when satisfied.
  • Walk!
  • Eat fresh delicious veggies & fruit.
  • Go to the Lord or the Word when desiring to eat but not hungry.
  • Get over the hump of a plateau and lose 2.5-3 lbs before next Monday, my 30th birthday!!!!!!

I think I can do it. The 2.5 - 3 lbs should not be to hard to lose, I hope. I am 152.5 and I would like to get out of the 150's by next Monday. It's been years since I weighed less then 150 lbs., so I am excited! I will not get on the scale on Friday and weigh - in on Monday.

HAVE A BLESSED WEEK!

1 comment:

Cintia Listenbee said...

How exciting, you did great last weekend and you have a birthday coming up!!!

Slow vs. Fast eater

Slow vs. Fast eater

SLOW DOWN WHILE EATING

SLOW DOWN WHILE EATING